Structure breaking series
Disc 1 - Hard Clutch in Attack / Soft Clutch in Defense
In the first of this series the first of the principles used in structure breaking taught by Systema Kadochnikova is taught along with its opposite soft clutch. Remember that no matter what style of Systema you study the principles are universal.
- You will no longer left guessing why a takedown did or did not work
- You will see clear demonstrations and hear scientific explanations of all material taught
- You will lean how to establish Hard Clutch
- You will learn the training method used to practice this principle
- You will learn to use the side / side hypotenuse principle to remove the degrees of freedom from the fingers, wrist and shoulder.
- You will learn how to prevent your opponent controlling your center of mass
- You will learn how to escape wrist locks using simple movements
- You will see how the Question Mark principle can be used to escape arm locks
- You will learn methods of escaping bear hugs and chokes from the rear that really do work
This DVD is available in a .zip compressed file containing in a MP4 format for the incredible price of £14.99.
Click the buy link below to get your download
For a limited time if you enter the last word on page 69 of the structure manual into the discount code box you will get a massive discount.....
Martyn Bliss - "Just finished watching the dvd, very cool. Each time I thought I had a question it was answered shortly afterwards. The bonus material was also interesting and is something i will be experimenting with shortly. Thanks for the great stuff. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next."
Danny Farlow - "Just got the DVD excellent job Paul Incredibly informative looking forward to the next one. In regards to the manual I can see how they compliment each other my only gripe is that I have to steal my wife's ipad to read it since I use android products :)"
Vance Gatlin II "About 40 minutes into Hard Clutch/Soft Clutch. Watching and stopping. Let it Soak. Watch some more. Extremely informative. Good work Paul. Easy to understand."
Alejandro T-Perrotta "My feedback of the video is grate too Paul Genge, you explain really good some technic, it become really easy to practice and understand basics to use it for all. I fix some errors you explain with your video (when absorve if some one push you, to move the knees up). Thanks for share your knowledge!"
Disc 2 - The Principles Of Disrupting Balance
In the second in our series of video downloads on Systema structure breaking you will learn exactly how to unbalance an opponent using scientifically verifiable principles. Shot at our first residential Combat Camp this series of lessons will teach you everything you need to know on the principles of triangle, 45 degrees and rotation in three planes.
- You will be able to identify points of support
- You will be able to identify the triangles they create
- You will be able to use minimum amounts of force to perform effortless takedown
- You will understand the relationship between the triangle and the principles of 45 degrees
- You will get specific examples of both principles to try so that you get a kinesthetic feel for performing each principle
- You will learn of the three planes of movement
- You will learn how the combination of three simple movements will cause an opponent to collapse
- You will learn how to literally screw your attacker into the ground
- You will learn how couples allow us to overcome stronger resisting attackers
This amazing series of lessons is available as a compressed (WinRAR) MP4 download of only £17.99.
For a limited period can be brought at the reduced price of only £14.99 using the last word on page 30 of our manual 'The Biomechanics of Structure Breaking in Russian Martial Arts' as the discount code.
For a limited time if you enter the last word on page 30 of the structure manual into the discount code box you will get a massive discount.....